Who we are
Our website address is: http://studio13uk.com.
Studio13uk takes the privacy of our Partners (“partners”) and customers seriously. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy while providing You with high-quality services and products.
Your Consent to Collect and Use Personal Data
What Information Do We Collect?
The Personal Data and other information that we collect varies depending on your relationship with Studio13uk. Among the Personal Data and other information that We may collect is the following:
- Company details;
- Residential and business address;
- Date of birth;
- National Insurance number;
- Telephone number;
- IP and MAC addresses and browser information;
- Email address;
- Banking details, credit or debit card information, or other information needed to process payments to or from You;
- Demographic information such as your profession, hobbies, education, gender, ethnicity, and income;
- Location information;
- Recordings of telephone calls;
- Emails and written communications; and
- Other identifying information.
How Do We Collect Information?
We collect Personal Data and other information from You in a variety of ways, including:
- the submission of Personal Data by You to Studio13uk through our websites;
- the submission of a paper or online order for Studio13uk services or products;
- the submission of an Independent Business Owner Application and Agreement;
- through the use of our IBO or customer websites, services and products;
- when We and You communicate by email, telephone, fax, chat line, or otherwise;
- provision of your Personal Data to Studio13uk by Studio13uk’s business partners; and
Studio13uk will not contact You by telephone or email to request information such as credit card numbers, account numbers, passwords and pin codes. We recommend that you do not open or respond to emails requesting this type of information and that you contact Studio13uk if You receive such a request.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
Studio13uk collects and processes Personal Data for a variety of legitimate purposes, including:
- to verify, process, and administer your orders for Studio13uk services and products;
- to ensure a secure ordering process, to assess your creditworthiness and to conduct credit checks in connection with your purchase or usage of Studio13uk services and products;
- to take payment from You for Studio13uk services and products;
- to maintain our commercial relationship with You, including provision of billing and customer services;
- to analyze, understand, and respond to your service needs, this includes scientific and market research and opinion polls;
- to improve the products and services that We offer to You and to develop new products and services;
- to meet our legal and regulatory obligations and to protect Studio13uk’s legal and financial interests (including fraud detection and prevention) and to conduct IBO compliance investigations;
- to comply with Studio13uk’s reporting obligations to government agencies;
- for the provision of services to our Partners and compliance with our contractual obligations to Partners;
- to pay commissions and bonuses to partners;
- to prepare internal reporting on customer and IBO matters and general business needs;
- to provide to an IBO’s sponsor and upline partners;
- to facilitate financial, accounting and administrative functions;
- to enter your details in a publicly available directory enquiry service and directories operated by us or a licensed third party; and
- to identify and inform you about services and products from Studio13uk and Studio13uk business partners that We believe may be of interest to you, including sending commercial and marketing communications.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data?
Studio13uk keeps your Personal Data as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was initially collected, which may vary depending on the type of Personal Data collected and the purposes for which the data were collected. In the context of the contractual relationship We have with you, We keep your Personal Data as long as needed to provide our services to you and to deal with any questions or complaints you may have about these services. If We use your Personal Data for Our marketing purposes We will keep the data as long as that data is relevant for that purpose and up-to-date. In certain cases We may need to keep your Personal Data for a minimum period to comply with legal requirements. We do not keep your Personal Data longer than permitted by law.
Where We Store Your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data is stored by Studio13uk on secure computer servers located in The Google clouds, and/or on our servers. Some Personal Data is transferred to our parent company and affiliates of Studio13uk outside the European Union, including India. See Transfer of Personal Data below. All Personal Data is stored according to industry standards. See Security below.
Studio13uk may require partners and customers to provide credit or debit card information (“Cardholder Data”) in connection with the purchase of some Studio13uk products and services. Cardholder Data may be used for current payments and stored for future or recurring payments. Payments may be made directly to Studio13uk or through third-party vendors. Studio13uk maintains controls consistent with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard and other industry standards to protect Cardholder Data; however, these safeguards may not prevent every unauthorised attempt to access, obtain, or use Cardholder Data.
Transfer of Personal Data
- Within the Studio13uk and Overseas
- To Other Third Parties
Studio13uk has implemented technological and organisational measures to safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorised or improper access or use during collection and while it is in our possession. Sensitive information (such as gender, ethnicity, financial information and Cardholder Data) is subject to heightened security measures. You should also take measures to safeguard your Personal Data by maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, logging out of Studio13uk websites, closing your web browsers when You have concluded your online activities, changing your passwords regularly and not providing your Personal Data to persons that are unfamiliar to You.
Studio13uk and You may communicate by email or chat and these communications may at times contain Personal Information. We do not intercept or disclose the contents of email and chat communications in the absence of a warrant or court order or if not required as part of an ongoing investigation; however, these communications may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send sensitive information (such as gender, ethnicity, financial information and Cardholder Data) by email or chat, and we will not ask you to provide such information in this manner.
Your Right to Access Your Personal Data, and other rights
You have the right to access your Personal Data, to correct your Personal Data if the information that We have is erroneous, and in some cases to delete your Personal Data. You may obtain a copy or correct or request deletion of your Personal Data by contacting our Data Protection Officer at euprivacyofficer@Studio13uk.com by writing to:
Data Protection Officer
North Circular Road, London NW10 7XP
We may impose reasonable restrictions on requests for access to or to correct your Personal Data and We may charge You a reasonable fee as permitted by law for provision of your Personal Data, in case of unfounded or excessive requests, If you request deletion of your data, We may not be able to provide services and products to You. We are permitted to keep certain of your Personal Data in order to meet our legal, financial, audit, and business needs, even if you request its deletion.
Limitation of Liability
Issue Date: 13 April, 2019